You tell me how your mother will
go out and buy you bread later.
Then you talk about how your father
will help you get into grad school.
You live like a falling feather
while I chalk outlines of my body
beneath the red fire-escape
outside of my bedroom window.
Only one of us will leave a mark.
Perhaps that’s the payoff.
- debzdkwfl likes this
- darthmaully likes this
- nowsoonlater reblogged this from nonversationheart
- mikefrawley likes this
- unkind likes this
- paisleetermeh likes this
- spsom likes this
- the-ravens-song likes this
- the-ravens-song said:Fine.
- berezina said:Chris Kraus uncovered the secret meaning: Because identifying so completely with someone else can only happen by abandoning yourself, the schizophrenic panics and retreats abruptly from these connections. Connect and cut. Connecticut.
- dimasmoonbeams likes this
- thingsseenthingsmade likes this